Thursday, September 27, 2012

Letter Sticker Swatches

Hi All,

You are probably visiting from the Kick Start Class :)

Yesterday, as you know, Tim Holtz was a guest and talked about creating technique swatches. Loved the idea, I have color swatches for paper, ink and mists but hadn't thought about technique swatches (add that to my to-do list, ha!).

Anyway, the more I thought about it, I realized even more pressing was to have a couple swatches of all my thickers, letter/number stickers and mini alphas. I used letter X because it's a letter I don't think I have ever put on a layout, ever!

Now that I see all my lettering choices and I can easily just grab the tag of choices (I did them by color groupings because I usually know I'm looking for a 'green' and it's a matter of shade or tone) I am really excited to use them.



Oh, and seeing all these X's has inspired me to take a ton of X's and do a layout of them......

What do you think?


- E

1 comment: