Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Card #4

Welcome to my Christmas Cards for the year! This is the 4th one so far (I figure by starting in October I might get enough made to send to everyone on my list).
 
This card is made from new supplies, which I now keep in one bin until I use them, a tip from Jennifer McGuire in order to make sure they don't get forgotten about.
 
 
 
 
 
I finally got some Spellbinders dies (large oval frames) and I love them!! A long overdue staple in my collection to be sure. I cut the oval frame out of some silver glitter paper and then did a white oval behind it, embossing 'Noel' in silver. I dry embossed the arrows pattern onto some white cardstock and then distressed with Distress ink in a combo of Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.
 
 
After assembling I slipped a piece of 100% wool felt ribbon cut at the ends under the frame and added some Martha Stewart glitter to look like hanging tinsel from the top.
 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI White, Silver Glitter Cardstock (Joann's), echo park 6x6 Very Merry Christmas Pad
Misc: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder James Set, Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter, PTI Simply Chartreuse Felt, PTI Holiday Sentiment, Washi Tape from Etsy, Spellbinders Lage Oval Dies, Silver Embossing Powder, Distress Pads in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment